Thursday, December 3, 2009

the gj on saturday

I've been talking to some friends and methinks there shall be a heck of a session comin' up this saturday the 5th in Grand Junction. We'll be headin' down saturday and setting up a big hit at an undisclosed location for a super session with a grip of good to great riders. I'm thinking I'll take my bikes, my shovels, the shovels that the company I work for has, some 2x6's and some plywood. This way we're sure to have a solid lip to launch us skyward in search of that satisfying feel of arial splendor. With some of the riders that will be there it's sure to be a show, so we'll have at least one photographer there and a few video cameras rolling. If anyone reads this, come on out!!
I guess I'd better add some beer to the list, and some meat to burn over a fire to satiate my carnivorous lust. At the old school sessions of Fruita there was always a pallet fire, often times leading to a dare to jump over said fire, so you never can tell what will happen. I'm sure it'll be rad.
If you're in the neighborhood, hit me up, we have room for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment